Each summer Camp Treetops hires approximately:
When to Apply
We begin accepting applications in early September and start the interview process in early December. Interviews continue until all staff positions are filled — typically around mid-March.
How to Apply
- Read through the description of the position(s) you’re interested in and the qualifications to ensure that you meet all requirements.
- You can save your application and continue to work on it later. However, if you plan on completing it in one sitting, please allow at least 15 to 30 minutes.
- Gather necessary information needed to complete the application in one sitting:
- contact information for three references
- employment information for the past two years (including summer): employer name, email, location, start and end dates
- certification information for CPR/AED, EMT, Lifeguard Training, Nursing License, Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness First Responder, WSI.
- Apply using our online application.
Interviews & Hiring
We must receive all three reference forms before we contact applicants to schedule an interview.
Interviews are conducted in-person, by phone, or via Skype, based on your location and availability.
Hiring decisions are generally made two to four weeks after the interview.