Step 1: Gather Information Needed for Application
Our application process is quick and easy. But it can be even more so if you have all necessary information and items gathered before you begin.
To fill out the form you’ll need:
- to determine which session(s) your camper(s) will be attending. For more information about session dates, please click here
- to determine two emergency contacts for your camper(s) and the best number(s) to reach them at
- a digital photo of your camper(s). This is not required, but it’s always helpful for our staff and your camper(s) for us to be able to put faces with names on the first day of Camp.
- a list of any special skills you would like emphasized with your camper(s) during their Treetops experience
- a list of any concerns you have about your camper(s) that would be helpful for our staff to be aware of
- a credit card (if you’d like to pay the $1,000 deposit online).
Step 2: Apply
Apply online now by filling out the Camp Treetops Camper Application >>
Step 3: After You Apply
When we receive the camper application, we will contact you within the next few days to confirm that we have received the form.
If there is space available in your child’s age group, you will receive:
- a confirmation that we have reserved a space for your child in that age group
- information about when to expect the first parent mailing, lodging information in the Lake Placid area, and information about how to access your Camp Treetops account using your Treetops Parent Login.
If there is no space available, we will contact you and invite you to add your child’s name to our waiting list.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.