Camp Treetops welcomes 180 children ages 8-14 for 4- and 7-week sessions. Since its founding in 1921, Camp Treetops has been a place where children from the U.S. and around the world come together for a summer of growth and friendship. Each year, approximately 35 campers join us from a wide range of countries – one in six campers is international. With plenty of time to create, and space to be themselves, they explore lakes and mountains and become strong, independent, and part of a community.
Being immersed in camp culture and activities – and interacting with native English speakers – campers make significant strides in language acquisition. Campers with limited English make quick progress in listening, speaking, and comprehension in our supportive community. English enrichment classes – individual and small group – meet three times a week.
“The opportunities to establish close relationships with wonderful caring people will help her all the way through her lifetime. She received the highest score on her English for this term, thanks to Alexandra who taught her English. I am proud that I could be a part of this as a parent.” (CTT Parent)
“He couldn’t stop telling me about the wonderful time he had during the camp, and how nice the teachers were to him. I am so happy to see that not only his English improved a lot, but he is also more mature than before. I think this experience was incredible to him. Thank you all for making this summer so wonderful and meaningful for him.” (CTT Parent)
Session Dates, Tuition, & Fees
- Four-week session – Saturday, June 29 – Saturday, July 27, 2019
- Seven-week session – Saturday, June 29 – Saturday, August 17, 2019
June 29 – July 27, 2019
• Four-week session early bird discount on or before 12/1/2018: $7,700
• Four-week session: $7,900 (After 12/1/2018)
June 29 – August 17, 2019
• Seven-week session early bird discount on or before 12/1/2018: $10,750
• Seven-week session: $10,950 (After 12/1/2018)
Fees for English enrichment classes
• Four-week session: $600
• Seven-week session: $1,000
Fees for Transportation
• Additional fees include transportation to and/or from JFK ($325 one-way), Montreal ($150 one-way), and Albany ($100 one-way) international airports. Charter bus to/from NYC (not JFK) is $125 one-way.
• Nearly 75% of eligible campers re-enroll each year, so Treetops tends to fill quickly.