Since its founding in 1921, Camp Treetops has been a place where children from the U.S. and around the world come together for a summer of growth and friendship. Each year, campers join us from a wide range of countries – one in six campers is international. With plenty of time to explore lakes and mountains, and space to be themselves, they become strong, independent, and part of a community.
Being immersed in camp culture and activities – and interacting with native English speakers – campers make significant strides in language acquisition. Campers with limited English make quick progress in listening, speaking, and comprehension in our supportive community. English language classes – individual and small group – meet three times a week.
“The opportunities to establish close relationships with wonderful caring people will help her all the way through her lifetime. She received the highest score on her English for this term, thanks to Alexandra who taught her English.” (CTT Parent)
“He couldn’t stop telling me about the wonderful time he had during the camp, and how nice the teachers were to him. I am so happy to see that not only did his English improve a lot, but he is also more mature than before. I think this experience was incredible to him. Thank you all for making this summer so wonderful and meaningful for him.” (CTT Parent)
English Language Learning Session Dates, Tuition, & Fees
- Seven-week session: Saturday, July 1 – Saturday, August 19, 2023
- Four-week session: Saturday, July 1 – Saturday, July 29, 2023
- Seven-week session: $12,200 (Early bird discount on or before 12/1/2022
- Seven-week session: $12,400 (After 12/1/2022)
- Four-week session: $8,900 (Early bird discount on or before 12/1/2022)
- Four-week session: $9,100 (After 12/1/2022)